A journey of local discovery awaits
If you’ve been gifted a Town & City Gift Card, then you’re in for a journey of local discovery! Your Town & City Gift Card can be spent with all types and sizes of businesses locally. Can’t wait to get spending? Here are our top tips…
1. It’s a prepaid Mastercard. Your Town & City Gift Card is a pre-paid Mastercard so will be processed as a payments card. This gives you all the security that comes with a Mastercard purchase, with a full 12 months to spend the balance on your card.
2. Spend it in one business, or lots! As long as there are funds on your Town & City Gift Card, you can use it with any of the participating businesses for your gift card. Check out the list of participating businesses for each Town & City Gift Card here.
3. Swipe to pay. Your Town & City Gift Card can be swiped or the card details entered manually to process your sale. Occasionally you may be asked for a PIN, if you are, this is the last 4 digits on your card.
4. Split payments. If you want to treat yourself to something with a higher value than is loaded onto your Town & City Gift Card then just let the business know the value on your Town & City Gift Card. Then, the business can process your gift card and take an additional payment method.
5. Easily check your balance. You can check the balance on your Town & City Gift Card and view your transaction history here.
6. Be a local hero. Making a reservation or booking with a participating business? Let the businesses know your are supporting local and will be paying with your Town & City Gift Card.
7. It’s recyclable. Once you have spent your Town & City Gift Card, remove the black magnetic stripe and pop the card in with your paper recycling.
8. It’s free for businesses. If your favourite local business has not yet signed up, let them know it is free and easy for them to register. They can find more information here.
9. Spread the love. Spread the local love and treat a friend or colleague to a Town & City Gift Card.
10. We’re happy to help. Our customer support team are always happy to help with any queries you might have you can contact them on 01738 444376 or drop us an email at email@example.com.