What are you looking forward to this autumn? Embrace the changing of the seasons as you switch up your style, get cosy at home, experience a night out in the UK’s City of Culture 2025 or sample some very decadent desserts. Here are 10 ways to ease into autumn with Town & City Gift Cards.
1. A night out in Bradford. The UK’s City of Culture 2025 is ready to show you what nights out are all about this autumn! From a show at the Alhambra Theatre to seeing Bradford Cathedral after dark, Italian fare at Mamma Mia to drinks at Rum-shack-a-lack, and all topped off with Victorian grandeur and style at The Great Victoria Hotel. Part of the Bradford Night Out Gift Card.
2. A home makeover. As the temperatures tumble, make your home autumn ready when you add Sherpa throws to sofas for extra warmth, candles for the atmospheric glow, and cushions in all of the shades of the season. Check out Houston Homewares for inspiration and advice. Part of the Strabane Gift Card.
3. A trip to the theatre. Jimmy Carr to East 17, Harry Hill to Marti Pellow, it’s all happening this autumn at the Regent Theatre and the Corn Exchange. Take your pick from an eclectic programme of comedy, music, festivals and more. Part of the Ipswich Gift Card.
4. A glamping stay. Who says that glamping is just for summer? The Secret Garden is a glamping site with a difference, set in 4 acres of Lancashire countryside and with more than its fair share of glamour and luxury. And, with pods complete with fire pits, underfloor heating and hot tubs, you’ll be nice and cosy too! Part of the Enjoy West Lancs Gift card.
5. A pudding club experience. If decadent desserts are your thing, you need The Pudding Club, a special after hours dessert night at Mrs Potts Chocolate House, including welcome drink, two pudding courses and a little treat to take home. Dates in November and December. Part of the Love Bristol Gift Card.
6. A new wardrobe. Greet the cooler weather in style thanks to a trip to The Velvet Pig, a treasure ‘trough’ of vintage celebrating individuality and sustainability. Owners Zac and Connor, plus Magnus the dog (aka the velvet pig), stock a range of women’s and men’s clothing, accessories, jewellery, shoes and more. Part of the Isle of Wight Gift Card.
7. A showstopper. With Bake Off back on our screens, show your kitchen some love with a trip to Bake. This little gem of a shop has a whole range of products for every season and baking need. From hot chocolate bomb moulds to etched gingerbread rolling pins, you’ll be creating your own showstopper in no time. Part of the Exeter Gift Card.
8. A trip to a teahouse. Located in the charming Edwardian Wyndham Arcade, Waterloo Tea is an oasis of calm and a place to experience incredible teas from around the world. For an autumn boost, their lemon and ginger infusion sounds like a treat. Part of the Cardiff Gift Card.
9. A highland wreath. We have wreaths for Christmas, why not autumn? The Highland door Wreath from Baytree Florists gathers a vibrant mix of locally grown seasonal heathers with berried foliage, eucalyptus, barley, bright orange grevillea and delicate physalis lanterns to create a glorious adornment for your door. Part of the Elgin Gift Card.
10. A warmie. Shortlisted as gift of the year 2022, warmies are soft toys that can be heated in the microwave, gently scented with lavender and weighted too, making them super snuggly. Hedgehog to sloth, marshmallow unicorn to llama, Aroma Obsession has every warmie you could need to keep you toasty this autumn. Part of the Wolverhampton Gift Card.
Find more autumn inspiration with your local gift card.